Ricardo in Mauritania

Sunday, January 16, 2005

mauritanian psycho and his business cards

yo
yeah, finally ... i finally got my business cards, i rock, i am important, i could go to the @7 and flash it and say, i'm "rich bitch", where are the woman, i'm Rick Diez Bitch, ... (this is a reference to comedian Dave Chapelle, he has a show on Comedy Central called the Dave Chappelle SHow...a must see).

anyway, so i got my cards, i was smiling and then....i saw....a FUCKING SPELLING MISTAKE....fuck the fucking fuck out of this piece of shit worthless fucking fucker of a fucked being that can't fucking spell !!!!!!!!

anyway, i saw myself in the whole american psycho (book+movie with actor christian bale (see him in he great movie, "the machinist") ) part where they discuss business cards....i think he would have felt so much pity of my card that he would have probably killed me immediately !!

anyway, i have already ordered new ones, and i'll keep these as a souvenir ;)

btw, i was at the beach on both days his weekend :), how cold is it where you are? are your nuts freezing? can you open your mouth outside?...me....i'm working out my tan !!