Ricardo in Mauritania

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

cool posh surfer dude

wooohohow dUude. it's fucking awesome dude!
goy my new boardshorts bro !! it so dam sick dog !

anyway, in plain old english, i got my new swimming suit,..and i'm happy.
let me explain the source of my happyness.
have you ever seen a tall guy with small shirts?
have you ever seen a skinny guy with eversized shorts?
now imagine a tall guy, with ridiculously small and large shorts.....that's me

indeed, i lost my swimming suit in december, and my cousin lend me an old suit of his...but it doesn't fit me like it does him. hahaha

so, i went to http://beckersurf.com (i found it after doing some google search) and bought these shorts over the internet. its funny, i had to go to mauritania to finally start doing some intense internet shopping. desperate situations call for desperate measures...i guess.

anyhow, the thing is, internet shopping, to me, is like a box of chocolates...you never what you gonna get (dam i'm so happy to ind situations where i can use this quote, its just still funny hehehe). so as soon as i got it i tried it and....it fits perfect...too perfect maybe, i better not get any fatter (won't happen so no probs).

so they are whit an black and they are Billabong. i'm a posh surfer dude bro!
i don't care, i'm lost in the desert and i'm making too much money, so i better find ways to spend it :p
oh, and also, it came with like, you know, uuuuh, a thousand stickers. and since i am sticker obsessed, i just couldn't be happier.

oh, and they delivered it very fast, by ups,...so ig you need a swimming suit, not that i'm doing advertisement or anything, but these guys seem to be pretty fast and reliable...so that's good

cheers bitches

i'll post pics of at the beach with the board shorts (they are actually called like that, i'm just saying, to educate non-surfers), things are looking UP !

R.